March 4th is World Read Aloud Day
Celebrate Black History Month with the Future Leaders are Readers Essay Competion.
Sponsored by MyCom and Neighborhood Leadership Instittute.
Click here to learn how it works
Calling All Trainers!The Literacy Cooperative is looking for presenters for these top ten core topics. Supplemental topics will be considered, as needed.
- The Basics: Reading, Writing, Math
- Curriculum & Lesson Planning aligned to the Common Core
- Interventions & Strategies for Low-Level Learners
- Learning Disabilities
- Managing a Multi-Level Classroom
- Financial Literacy
- GED Test: Extended Responses
- College 101
- Affects of Poverty & Social-Emotional Learning
- Parent Engagement & Family Literacy
Get Informed, Get Involved with The Literacy Cooperative's Top 10!
Click here to view
Stay the Course: Support School Attendance in the Winter Months
Click here to open Attendance Works Toolkit
Literacy Engagement Event
Click here to read
Tips for Reading with your Child and Literacy Checklist for Parents
The Campaign for Grade-Level Reading
A one-on-one, pre-kindergarten in-home tutoring pilot program.
A Framework for Program Improvements in Adult Literacy
Adult Literacy Program Self-Assessment Tool (PSAT)